Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The calm before the storm....

Okay, so I have decided to keep the masses informed of all the happenings of the Rice clan. I doubt this will be of interest to anyone sans family-but we shall see!

Today marks the beginning of what I anticipate to be a very tumultous series of days.
1)Today is Halloween and we will be taking the boys up to Grammy's in Norwood to trick or treat.That will end at 8:30 pm and at 11 pm

2)I start a new job. I am EXTREMELY excited to work with the little guy I am entrusted to, but it will probably be much harder than my previous patient as this baby is on a ventilator.

3)Thursday morning, Aimee (my sister) goes in to have her baby-who is yet to be named-turned from the breech position. If they can turn her, they will go ahead and induce. If not, they will send her home to be scheduled for a c-section.

4)Thursday evening, my mom and my niece Kendall are spending the night at my house and mom will watch my kids so I can work. (all night and then....)

5)Friday DAY, I will have Kendall all day. At 10 I will take Evan to preschool, and then come home and lose my mind. I will then try to feed Gus and get him and Kendall to lay down and take a nap with me. I pick Evan back up at 2 pm. I then work AGAIN Friday night. The boys will be at Grammy's.

6)SATURDAY I AM FREE!!!!!

My life is such that I don't think any of this will happen as planned and expect it to be much MUCH worse than expected.

No comments: