Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Geez...has it really been two months?

I feel terrible I haven't blogged in so long! We've been busy, though not alot has been going on! Does that even make sense?

Evan: Graduated Kindergarten!!! He is so excited to be growing up. I just bought him new shoes (marvel comic ones with wolverine, spiderman and hulk on them!) and he said,"I can't wait to wear these to first grade!!!"

Gus: turned two!!!! He is a wild man! He is finally talking up a storm, so I am not as nervous as I was about his lack of speech. That kid repeats everything! The other night I told him he was my sweet little baby. He pulled out of my hug and looked at me and said,"I not a baby. I a BIG BOY." It was so funny! Right now my favorite thing he says is "you wanna a sugar?" (a kiss!!) HAHAH! I just love it!

Craig: still working hard. Still hating it. We actually spent 2 saturdays ago in the er for about 5 hours because we thought Craig had gallstones. Turned out he has a badly pulled/maybe slightly torn muscle. Ouch!

Heather: has decided to go back to school!!!! Hopefully I can start the LPN to RN nursing program in January. I am really excited. Also, I am back to the gym. Trying to go 4 or 5 days a week. I am doing great so far!!!!

2 comments:

shell said...

glad to hear you guys are still there ! :) i can't believe my boys will be in 1st!!!! life is going TOO fast!

Lucy and Ethel said...

I'm going through the member list of SMASpace to find names for the special dedication in The Jeffrey Journey (a book I wrote about our brief time with our baby - http://thejeffreyjourney.com), and I came to your name.

I won't send you a note about the dedication (Roman's name is already in it, but I couldn't resist checking out your blog :) A friend/fellow SMA mom and I are also doing one - http://thesuitelifeoflucyandethel.blogspot.com/

Cheers!
Helen/'Lucy'