Monday, August 18, 2008

The big devil, wrestling and kindergarten.




Today was Evan's big day! KINDERGARTEN!!!!!! I thought I would cry and be my typical emotional self-but I was pretty calm. It helped that Evan literally forgot all about me the second we entered his classrooom...




Afterwards, on the way home, I asked him about his day. He said he had fun and his teacher was really nice. I asked if he got in trouble at all and he said, "well, a little bit..."


"What did you do?"


"I hit a kid."


"EVAN!!!! Why would you do that? That is NOT how you make friends! WHY DID YOU HIT?"


"The big devil."


"WHAT?!?!?!"


"The big devil made me do it."


"Evan-that is not a good enough excuse."


"Well...I did use my brain."


"How? You didn't use your brain. You used your muscle and that's not good!"


"NO! I used my brain! I was looking at that big, tough kid and all I could think was wrestle!"




AHH!!! It took everything I had to keep myself from laughing out loud!
Click to play Kindergarten
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The devil story will forever make me laugh!