Wednesday, February 4, 2009

We got more snow! 6"! What is going on?

Well, it looks like the little bruisers and momma are hanging out at the house again today! This time, I am prepared!!! I went out yesterday and borrowed a ton of books and DVD's from the library! My main concern is the break and bake cookie batter in the fridge! I can hear it calling my name!!!!! Ugh. I don't want to eat it, but I think we all know how this story is going to end... :)

I am going to post a few pictures of the boys and one long (but really cute!) video of Gus trying to feed himself yogurt!

This is Evan, my half naked cowboy. He was singing me a song he wrote!


Gus is not the best self feeder-but he sure tries!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh how I love your videos! Gus is adorable :) You should post pics of the snow...I wish we had that kind of snow!