Monday, February 23, 2009

Cleaning when I am sick.

I hate it. I can't stand cleaning in general, but I ABHOR it when I am sick. Sometimes I wish I could wiggle my nose (ala' Samantha Stevens) and magically the shoes would put them selves away and the dishes would jump into the cabinets, clean and dry. Ahhhh.

This week I have had the worst head cold. It was terrible! Sweet relief came only two nights ago, when my friend Shannon suggested I get a neti pot. If you haven't heard of it-google it. The instructions are too grodie to write. That said, it completely cleared out all of my sinus junk and I am a forever fan! LOVE it!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

HA! That picture couldn't be any more nasty! Well, it could. I bet she wasn't sick at the time.... I'm with ya on the cleaning. Just wait, there will be a magic day when your boys are old enough to play the "do you see what I see" game for quarters, turn it into a contest and **POOF** your living room is clean! (as you sit on the couch) I'll fill you in on it when the time comes, as I did the neti pot.