Friday, August 20, 2010

Back to school!!!



We now have our first week (well, half-week) of school under our belt. Evan is in SECOND GRADE! I can't believe how fast time has flown. That said, this is the first year since Evan started school that the teacher hasn't called me yet! WHOOP WHOOP!!!(Fingers crossed!!!!) Although he "got a green" (That just means he was on his best behavior) at school, Friday's bus ride was quite eventful. Evan got in a fight with our fourth grade neighbor, Sydney on the bus. He accidently(?!?!) elbowed her in the stomach, so she in turn grabbed his hands and popped his knuckles(!?!?) so he "hit her in the snout" (his words, not mine) with his bookbag. AWESOME.

Sydney (before school) the day her snout got busted.


Gus starts preschool in a few weeks and momma is looking forward to a little alone time! I hope he adjusts well. He will have the same teacher Evan had and I know her to be gentle, yet firm when needed. I'm praying he doesn't get expelled. Craig and I are a little concerned about his temper tantrums and throwing "issues." If he does get expelled, my friend Sarah may be in the same boat! We could always home school! Heck, she has five kids. I bet we could start a REAL school! HAHAH!

No comments: