Thursday, August 26, 2010

Best buds

On Wednesday, Gus and I went over to my friend Sarah's house. We've been lucky enough to both be blessed with two sons, whereas the rest of our friends have girls. Our boys are almost the exact same age, so they've always played wonderfully together. Recently, though, Sarah's had a slight change (HA!) to her family dynamic because she went off and had a set of TRIPLETS!!!! So stinkin cute, but seriously-it's wild. Bell and Mac are home, but brother Presley is still in the hospital for a few more weeks. We went over for Gus and Catcher (her three year old) to play, for Sarah and I to catch up and also for me to gush all over her tiny pink and blue bundles. LOVE THEM! Sarah, if you're reading this-you rock! Can't wait to do it again! Gus had so much fun he came home and took a three hour nap!

Bell is adorable. She is going to RULE that house. They are already wrapped around her finger. She better be a girlie girl because if she ever tries to trade in her tutus and Texas sized hair bows for some softball cleats-Sarah is going to be a wreck! Come on! Do ya blame her?!? She has FOUR sons!
Mac was so relaxed! I could have another if they acted like him! Ummm. Scratch that. That's just crazy talk.
I was sitting on the floor while Catcher and Gus looped clumsy circles around me, laughing like lunatics the entire time. All I could think was that this was Sarah's future as soon as those lil' nuggets are mobile! AHHHHHHH!!!!

And we all fall down!


No comments: