Monday, October 4, 2010

Lying....

I suppose I SHOULD remember how much more difficult "threes" are compared to the "terrible twos"....I mean-it wasn't THAT long ago with Evan and his "threes" were rough! Well, Gus has officially arrived! :) I've heard nothing but "I don't like you, Mom" in response to any battle I have waged with my youngest son. He probably tells me that about six times a day. Usually I respond with "That's not nice and it hurts my feelings" but today I've just ignored it.

A few minutes ago, I climbed in his bed after I had turned on Snow White for him. I asked him which dwarf he was (Sleepy- I had hoped!, Grumpy- I feared...) and he said Happy! Then he said, "Mom mom...you know how I telled you dis mornin that I not like you at all? Well...I lied. Like a doggie." (My mother in law always says '"you lie like a dog" so I guess he picked that up from her!)

Here's a few pics of my cutie patooties.

Evan showing off his pokeball I bought from Etsy. He just loves it!


Look at the beautiful sky! Wanted cute pics of Gus, but he wanted his shirt off worse....

No comments: