Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Citizen of the month!



I feel terrible about not blogging much lately. Things have just been busy without much really going on. Does that make sense?

One exciting thing that happened this week was that dear Evan got nominated as the Student Citizen of the Month at school. We get to go honor him at the PTO meeting next Tuesday where they will present him with an award. I asked him what he did to get the award. He has no clue! He said he always helps his teacher and is nice to her... (Not sure if that is the reason, but I guess we will soon find out!)

Here are a few pictures of the boys and their cousins, Kendall and Addyson! I watched all four last week. I really am amazed at my friends with more kids than they have arms! How do you all do it? ;)


2 comments:

Shannon said...

I've been bad about keeping up with ours too. Been busy Christmas shopping, and being sick.

shell said...

Congrats Evan! How cool!