Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My little dictionary.

Last night Evan wanted to spend the night at my mom's house. Gammy called me today to tell me what a hilarious (and smart!) child I have.

Gammy: "Evan, have you been a good boy?"
Evan: "Umm...yeah?"
Gammy: "even at school?"
Evan: "Yes. Except, I used to not be that nice to Cody-but now he's my friend."
Gammy: "How about your mom? Are you good to her?"
Evan: "Well, I'm sorta bad. I terrorize her."
Gammy: (laughing)
Evan: "What does terrorize mean?"
Gammy: "It means driving your mom nuts."
Evan: "Yep. That's it. That's the word. That's what I do to her."




Isn't he a trip? My mom said she laughed till she cried! Where does he come up with these words? I PROMISE I never call him a terrorist!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! Where does he come up with this stuff?

shell said...

I just love the things kids say!! I hope you had a great Christmas! Hard to believe it is over already.