Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The week before Thanksgiving...

In one week, it went from like 70 degrees to 40. Fun times. Nothing new going on with us. Just gearing up for the holidays. This is a picture of Gus waiting for bubby to get off the bus. Oh yeah. Gussie has a toddler bed now. I can't believe how fast he is growing up... Here is a video of my sweetie pie, Evan. I kept taking pictures of him while he was playing on starfall.com. He was super irritated with me. I told him to be nice, and he said "you are so beautiful." I asked him if I could take just one more pic and would he reapeat what he just said...I tricked him and videotaped him instead!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

That's so sweet! And yes, she laughed so hard she spit up. If you look really close you can see a little bit of green leap outta her mouth!