Sunday, January 25, 2009

Busy Weekend!

First of all- PRAISE JESUS that we are all healthy!!!! It is so nice to not be constantly wiping noses or cloroxing EVERYTHING!!!!! Just a couple more months and we're clear of flu season!!!

A couple fun things happened this weekend. Evan had his first basketball game EVER! So cute. He is one of three 5 year olds playing on a U7 team and lemme tell ya- It's hilarious! He did get a steal, which was cute. Here he is dribbling (kinda). He's number 2!


Saturday night I went out for my friend Dre's 30th birthday. I can't believe we will all be turning 30 this year. Funny, 30 used to sound so old to me! Now that I am almost there, it's not so bad...

Today we had cousin Dillinger's 5th birthday (GO DILLY!!!) at Jump Zone. I had no idea it was snowing, so thank goodness we left early! The roads were a mess! We had to leave Dillinger's party a little early to go to another birthday party! It was for Evan's first friend he made all on his own! (Not one of my friends kids, not a cousin, not in his class...) It was a kid that rides his bus! So fun. Evan had a blast, but Gus and I were so tired! (He didn't get a nap until 4pm!)

Now the boys are both in bed and I am just waiting for my honey to get home from work so we can get some shows off the DVR before I go into work tonight!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

all that sounds so...tame compared to what's been going on over here. Germs, snow, germs, busted arms, bad attitudes, snow, snow, ice. I can barely leave the house! Mommy is loosing her mind!

Unknown said...

Love the new video! Evan is adorable playing basketball!!