Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snowed in!


It's been snowing since Sunday afternoon, but the brunt of it has been in the last 24 hours...I hope. More to come, now with ice. All this has blended together to make the perfect recipe for disaster. CABIN FEVER. It's worse than being actually sick! The boys have been practically hanging off the ceiling fans. Craig had to leave home at 2:30 this afternoon to head north. He wants to get on the other side of the river (Ohio river) before the ice hits. He is spending the night at his momma's and will head to work in the morning.

Evan just said two funny things I had to jot down before our electricity possibly goes out. (They said that is probably coming, too!)

He ate cereal for dinner tonight. I know. Not the healthiest, but he wouldn't touch the ham I made with a ten foot pole! So, after he ate he said, "Mom, you know.... that cereal had 100 calories. It said it on the box. I just read it. Well...I think it was calories. Maybe it was a hundred fiber. Isn't fiber that thing that makes me poop all the time? Good thing I don't eat that anymore! Who wants diarrhea all the time anyway?"

He followed THAT little gem up with saying this (out of the blue...)

"Hey, kid. Please don't skip on the soap. Shew, son! You smell like a week old hotdog!" (that was to Gus, of course...because he did stink.)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just HAHAHAH! SHEW SON!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

WEEK OLD HOTDOG! LOL