Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Just something cute...

Gus has a little buddy at preschool named Andrew. Thursday when I went to pick Gus up from school, his teacher, Mrs. Birmingham pulled Andrew's mother and me aside. With tears in her eyes she told us the about the sweetest thing that had happened that day. Andrew was so worried about Gus's hand, he leaned over to Gus and said, "Don't worry, Gus. I'll take care of you and make sure you don't hurt your hand again." Soooooooooo cute!!!!

Well, Andrew must be trying to get a good citizen award because his tender little heart reached out to Gus at school again today! They did an art project where they dipped both hands in white paint and stuck them on black construction paper. This was made to resemble x-rays of the childrens hands.  All of the kids were able to do it, except Gus as his left hand is still wrapped up.  Instead of two symmetrical (well, probably not exactly! They're only three...hahaha)  hand prints, Gus's paper has two different sized palm prints.  Gus's right hand and Andrew's left.

 I cannot wait to see this adorableness! I will post a picture as soon as I get the "x-ray" sent home :)

No comments: