Saturday, September 6, 2008

Wedding Eve



I woke up this morning and went to tea with the lovely bride and all the bridesmaids. It was SO fun! One of my favorite people (in all the world!!!) Michelle, got me into tea and tea houses a few years back. It is such a way to squeeze in girlie fellowship and also enjoy yummy tea (and scones and dainty sandwiches...I could go on!) Hillary picked out the neatest little tea house where we could browse the antiques and english goodies.


After tea we went straight to the rehersal. We practiced for an outside wedding! I really pray that is how it turns out! Once we finished our practicing, we caravaned to the rehersal dinner. It was the site of Hillary and George's first date! So cute. (AND SO DELICIOUS!) I had crawfish and shrimp beignets for the appetizer, new york strip for dinner, and chocolate cake for dinner. It may have been the best meal I have ever eaten! I will be daydreaming about those beignets for years!


I am off to bed as this is the eve of the wedding. I really hope hurricane Hanna decides to stay AWAY! (Although it is already pouring...)

No comments: