Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Aliens in the bathtub






Evan is scared when his bathroom door is left open. It's a new fear, but every night like clockwork he says ,"um...you forgot something! THE DOOR!!!" Nothing Craig and I say can convince him there aren't aliens hiding in the dark corners of the bathtub, just behind the curtain.


Well, I just got the boys out of the bathtub about a half an hour ago and Evan is playing in his room. He just ran out here a few minutes ago and said, "Mom! THE DOOR!!!! You left it OPEN!" When I reminded him that he was the last person out of the bathroom, he responded with, "No. It was you. Check the video."


HAHAH!!!! How sad is it that the norm for our children is that everything is being taped? Walgreens, Target, street corners...and apparently my five year olds's room!

1 comment:

shell said...

I think this hilarous because my kids are the opposite-open door policy at the walatka's! i am trying to teach them now that they are older to close to door, but it isn't working! i wish i had camera in the play room, i am sure i would learn a lot about my kids.....
:)