Wednesday, September 10, 2008

1 Timothy

Wow. We had bible study today and it was SO good! We are studying 1Timothy and I am learning so much about listening to God and also about discipline. God is telling me I really need an attitude adjustment when it comes to my relationship with my husband. I just want to control things! It's my nature! I want things done how and when and the way I want them. I have to let Craig lead in our home. Pray for me. It's really hard! I am seeing how my bossiness and anger dictates our entire day. If I am quiet and yielding to God's will and also to my husband (under God's authority) then great things happen! We are all happy! :) It's crazy how my grumpy butt can bring the whole family down....

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Timothy+2:11-12

No comments: