Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm a slacker.


I haven't really done much this week. I have been cleaning a lot. My Hillzie comes to visit on Wednesday all the way from VA!!! I haven't gotten to see her since thier wedding, so I am so excited! She has never even gotten to meet Gus! (Well, not outside my womb....) She did come down when I was a not so svelte 9 months pregnoid.


In election news, I voted and only waited an hour! (At 6:15 am! I thought I would be waiting at least 2 hours...) Right before Evan went to bed, he asked if he could PLEASE vote for Rock Ovama. I made a pretend ballad and let him vote for his choice of candidate. (Even though it was not who I was hoping he would vote for....) We cast the vote into Evan's memory box ( my collection of memorabilia from his childhood). I think it will be something cute to look back on.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I think he did a fine job voting and I agree with him. Trace on the other hand voted for McCain, to ban smoking in NKY, and yes to your parents being able to look at your facebook or myspace page without permission. I waited for less than 5 minutes to vote!