Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tired...so very tired...

What is it about traveling that makes us so tired? I am STILL exhausted from last week! Don't get me wrong-it was GREAT! I don't know why I am still dragging, though. Cleveland was nice. Sus hired a massage therapist who does rachi (healing touch), and deep tissue massage. I needed it! I was almost in tears as I was getting my massage because it has been too long since I have been a priority. Kids become everything the moment you become a mom, ya know?

Hillary, Susan and I played board games, went to a farmers market and had a lovely Thanksgiving dinner. Sunday morning I climbed in the car at 7 am and headed home. Long, lonely drive in the snow!

When I got home, I cleaned and hung out with the boys. Sunday night I worked. Monday was Kendall's birthday. I can't believe she is 3! Birthday party for Kendall and Addy Monday night, Tues-worked at Fitworks till noon and hung out with Craig. (It was his off day.) Wed-I had bible study and a baby shower for all the preggies (Aunt Ju!!!) and then worked last night. So far today, I have drank a pot of coffee and am about to get Evan on the bed. Then I have to ignore the effects of the coffee and try to take a nap while he is gone and Gussie is asleep. Teacher conference at 4:30. Work tonight. Friday-dr appt and work Fri night. Whew. Sorry for all the boring details....I'm sure we all feel like this!

No comments: