Saturday, November 8, 2008

Something funny I just remembered!

This past week, while working my once a week, 3 hour shift in playland at Fitworks (I get a free membership!) something funny happened.

It all started with Evan wanting a warm chocolate (kids hot chocolate from Starbucks- in Evanese of course!). No sooner than we parked at the gym, E dumped the remaining contents of his drink in his lap. It looked just like he wet his pants. (Embarrassing for anyone, but especially a five year old grown man!)


Since we were 20 minutes early to the gym, I felt like I had time to right the situation. I took off my hoodie and wrapped it like a towel, fresh from a shower! We ran into the locker room and I washed out his khakis. We threw the shorts in the sauna, praying for a miracle! No dice. Wet as ever. Defeated, we went back to the playland so I could do damage control. I didn't want anyone thinking my baby wasn't potty trained!

As I sat there waiting for the other children to arrive, my eyes drifted over to my fat little gefilte fish, Gus. His thighs are a marvel! Then it hit me! Evan is soooooo skinny! Gus is a buster!

Yep. I did it. I swapped out my hoodie for Gus's 2T shorts and let Gussie's ham-hocks go natural in full glory. Evan looked like a dweeb in his too-short, too-tight hot pants, but it worked! Gus loved going semi-commando, too!








1 comment:

Shannon said...

Funny last night and even better with pictures!