Sunday, October 19, 2008

Blah.

We have had one of those weeks. Tuesday was great. I took the boys over to Cincinnati. We walked along the Serpentine Wall and played at the awesome park over there. Then we got to babysit baby Issac for a bit so Aunt Ju could go to the baby dr for her checkup.

Wednesday was bible study and that was sooo good! Then I got 4 new tires on my car! I really needed them, too. I hung out with my dad for 3 hours while we waited for my tires and it was sooooo nice. Then, at 7pm my tummy starting feeling gushy. I got sick at 730 and felt a little better. I took a nap and then went into work! I thought I got sick from a vitamin I took. So I got into work at 1030pm (mind you- I work with a baby on a ventilator) and wore a mask-just in case. Well, thankfully their air conditioner was broken and it was 79 degrees. I am thankful b/c that is probably why I got dizzy and went home at midnight. I might have stayed if conditions were more comfortable. I spent all night tossing and turning in bed, but never getting sick again.

Thursday, I got a call from school that E had thrown up at Kindergarten! I was actually sick! And I gave it to my baby! And I went into to work with my little guy on a ventilator! I felt terrible. I brougth Evan home and he vomited every half hour or so until 7 pm. Poor baby! Thank goodness the pukies only last about a day. Friday Evan was bouncing off the walls. Saturday we had flu shots. (Another story for another day. Fun times. UGH.) Then went to the zoo for a little HallZOOween action. All in all, not SO bad.

No comments: