Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Musical chairs.Uh-hmmm...I mean beds.

So, yeah. We are so stinkin boring! Nothing to report about us at all this past week! Poor Gussie has a cold, with a nasty cough. Evan is wild as ever and Craig and I spent all day today rearranging our home.

Here's why:

Soon after last Christmas, I realized that our teensy home was crammed full with too many toys. We donated some, gave some to family and still HAD A BAZILLION TOO MANY! Craig and I decided to switch rooms with the boys and give them the master bedroom so they would have space to play with their toys. (All Craig and I need in our bedroom is a bed and dressers, so why not?) Then in August, wishy-washy me decided that when Evan started Kindergarten he would wake up the baby every night when he went to bed. (Evan goes to bed an hour after Gus.) So...I moved Gus's crib into the small room with us. Well-really me because Craig is scared of waking Gus up so half the time opts to sleep on the couch. I HATE THAT!!!!

So today we moved Evan into the small room (with Gus) and took back the master bedroom! Whoo hoo!!!!

Only now I am back to square one. I need to find a forever home for a bunch of toys! (not my casa!)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the pretty picture you made! And if you find a forever home for your boy toys ask if they have a girl.....