Sunday, October 5, 2008

Our weekend update.



We had a pretty chill weekend. On Saturday, Craig and I took the boys over to my friend Sandy's house. Her and her hubby just built a house way out in the country. What a house!!!! Will someone please remind me if I ever build a house to remember to put the laundry room right next to my huge walk in closet? What a great idea! Sandy can take her laundry straight from the dryer and put it away in 3 seconds! We had dinner and Craig and Jeff did boy stuff like target shooting on their 100 acre land.

Today I watched football and cleaned. Come over! (You'd never be able to tell...) I emptied out a few drawers and threw away papers. (I am a paper piler just like my momma.) I did dishes and laundry. Uggh. That reminds me. My closet is nowhere near my laundry room. So I need to go fold it and put it away. Sorry nothing more exciting to report!

Actually, there is. I have a few friends on mission trips right now. Please keep Margie (Mozambique) and Steve, LouAnn and Stephen (Nicaragua) in your prayers!

1 comment:

shell said...

that has to be one of the smartest things i have ever heard!!!! mine is by the kitchen, which is nice as well, because i spend my LIFE in the kitchen, so it is easy to remember to change loads. but it then sits at the bottom or the top of the stairs!
glad you are all feeling better!