Tuesday, October 14, 2008

How do you explain that?



The past week was pretty lazy. We didn't have alot going on-but some pretty cool things happened! I got to spend alot of time talking to Evan about prayers and God answering (and sometimes NOT answering them the way we wish He would.) It was great!

The Webkinz website was having major problems this weekend and Evan kept asking to get online to check and see if it was working yet. He was praying aloud, "God, I was wondering if it would please you to fix my webkinz? Yes or no. You do what you want!" It was so sweet!

1 comment:

Janae said...

That's so cute! Aubrey just started saying prayers by herself. They usually include: "thankful for my blankie, for Aubrey, Zach, mommy and daddy, for Jesus, for my bed." Gotta love their innocence. :)